Friday, August 23, 2013

The Karmic Wheel of Change and All of Us



Nothing slams us down more than the loss of something,  perhaps a job, a death in the family, or in my case right now a broken foot.   Just like the advice that I give to you, I too have to  swallow  my pride and take advice both from outside sources such as doctors and friends, as well as spiritual advice  from the spirit guides.  Everything that I write about is a lesson.  For me having to sit still is one of the most difficult task as sitting in one place and doing nothing is very difficult.  Here, at least I can work at the desk. 

When this accident happened,  I resorted to lesson number one.  Life is one continuum of lessons, this little accident jumped out to teach me a few things.  Understand something, it took me a long spiritual journey to understand the concept of lessons, but I am beginning to tap into the idea that we experience many lessons daily, and attempting to understand and see the meaning of a lifetime takes a little wisdom for  all of us, especially even me.

We attract everything to us according to our thoughts, and if there is one idea or concept that you understand it is to understand that your mind is the mainframe to the God energy.  The clearer your mind the better the input of energy, and the stronger the spiritual growth.  But the awareness of what we are all of us are learning comes with patience and time.  Do not put your "Jesus" shoes on so fast that you miss the boat.

The basic lesson is that life will continue to change, and your choice is to either learn from this change or roll on with the same karmic wheel of action and repeat the same thing over and over and over.  This thought was an absolute bummer for me, but somewhere in my soul I knew this truth was real or real for me.  This concept of repetition was the driving force that showed me the choice of quitting the habit of smoking and drinking or continuing to go down the same path.  The results of these habits are not particularly pleasant, but continue them if you will.....Just look at the final results with the aging process. 

Many of the solutions of life come from working the twelve step process.  What did I learn?  essentially that I was not large and in charge  and that that every gift, including the repetition cycle, was a gift from my Higher Power to either learn from the lesson or continue the same path.  Bad relationships come from the choices that we made to either stay with or repeat.   Likewise bad health habits are the same.  To have good health depends upon healthier choices, and not relying on some prescription pill to mask the problem.  Your body is your temple.  Treat it with respect.   

No comments:

Post a Comment