Thursday, August 15, 2013

What Is Our Part In Group Karma

Not much is mentioned about group Karma.   But rest assured, when you  join the group, you take on that vibration.  Groups even of themselves tend to repeat situations over and over again, and never resolve issues.  For my example just look at the Old Testament.  War has been on going for thousands of years and getting no where.  When are we going to stop?  Perhaps when we understand that war is not a good solution.

Countries can create group Karma, as well as organizations.  It is important to understand that when all of us are a part of the group we need  to pay attention to the actions of the group.  Failure to do so could possibly produce problems or learning lessons in lifetimes to come for the individuals who are attached to that group karma.  Learn that it is important to either vote or peacefully protest. 

I would not join a senior organization when I first qualified because I was unsure of what they represented.  I discovered that they were huge in the lobbying industry.  Who gave them the right to decide what I might or might not want?  In this case it was health care, and I refused to once again join the group.  This may or may not impact our world, but in my opinion it does play a part within the karmic scheme of things.  I'm not God here and can't answer that question for you either. It is important to become aware of your environment.

 Another example of group karma is observed   when large countries continue to wage war or participate in warfare either by selling ammunition or sending troops.  People who attach to this energy take on the karmic responsibility.  This could either be both good or bad.  It is not for me to decide or either to judge it.  I am not God here and cannot see the entire picture.  But I do not think it healthy to profit on behalf of someone's fight.

All races are each a group.  It is my belief that each of the races has gone through karmic payment and repayment over and over again.  It is important that all of us learn to get along and accept each other or each group as they are.  Certainly, war does not help here, but continues to drag the problem on and on through multiple centuries.   One of the major reasons that the earth is getting to go through such cataclysmic changes is that our choices either by individuals or groups have not created healthy energy for all of us who share earth together.  Think about it.  Well you certainly can't change others, but you can change yourself.  Why not ?    

No comments:

Post a Comment