Sunday, May 19, 2013

Episode 28 - Recognizing the Need to Change


In Episode 28 of the Spiritual Connections Podcast, Judy reads for Simon.

I'd like to thank the sponsor for this episode, SquareSpace.com.

I have been an intuitive all my life. My clairsentience enables me to sense the physical makeup, health condition, personality and the character traits of a spirit entity while it is on the earth. During each Spiritual Connections Podcast, I give spiritual readings for one or more volunteers and discuss spirituality in the broadest sense with each guests to aid them in solving many of their own problems, while understanding the spiritual lessons they might be learning. These podcasts air weekly on The Sacred Solution blog and now on iTunes! To reach me for a scheduled reading or to ask questions that may be answered on the podcast, contact me at judithhlane@gmail.com, by phone at (512) 470-4527, on Facebook or Twitter.

SquareSpace.com is a next generation web publishing platform for creating beautiful custom websites and blogs with zero coding knowledge. With robust tools and a fully hosted environment, Squarespace is the perfect publishing solution for everyone. Check it out today!


Changing one's belief system is not always a bed of roses.   Not only do friends fight the "new you", but the family will often buck like an old bull.  Simon's reading reflected this belief. 

For those of you who want to listen to a fun reading tune in to episode 10.   Simon's message was good, but at times it was hard to hear.  What I told Simon actually happened.  Shortly after the reading, he changed jobs and how he is doing, I do not know.   But, I was happy for him that he took the leap of faith and changed his job.  This is an important lesson for all of us to do.  Even me.  Going against the mainstream is not always easy.  It is only for the brave at heart, and those souls who are willing to test the water.  The Toltec wisdom states that  all of us must follow our own path.  In spiritual development nothing could be truer.  When you are ready to learn, believe you me, the urge to discover the facts will drive you to further your spiritual development.  This takes time, and patience because conventional wisdom will always try to keep you down.  I can remember as a child being called a heretic and didn't even know the meaning of the word.  So after much research on the subject of heretics,  I even felt that at times I was in pretty good company.   A surprise read for all of you who are of Christian faith and confused read some of the writings of Emmet Fox who was a spiritualist minister in the 1940's.   His book, THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT, became the text for Alcoholics Anonymous before the Big Book was written.  It is one of the best for spiritual studies.   And, like all recovering souls I profess that it is absolutely a necessity that you find your own version of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment