Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Episode 27 - Spiritual Connections: Judy Reads for Denise


In Episode 27 of the Spiritual Connections Podcast, Judy reads for Denise.

I'd like to thank the sponsor for this episode, SquareSpace.com.

I have been an intuitive all my life. My clairsentience enables me to sense the physical makeup, health condition, personality and the character traits of a spirit entity while it is on the earth. During each Spiritual Connections Podcast, I give spiritual readings for one or more volunteers and discuss spirituality in the broadest sense with each guests to aid them in solving many of their own problems, while understanding the spiritual lessons they might be learning. These podcasts air weekly on The Sacred Solution blog and now on iTunes! To reach me for a scheduled reading or to ask questions that may be answered on the podcast, contact me at judithhlane@gmail.com, by phone at (512) 470-4527, on Facebook or Twitter.

SquareSpace.com is a next generation web publishing platform for creating beautiful custom websites and blogs with zero coding knowledge. With robust tools and a fully hosted environment, Squarespace is the perfect publishing solution for everyone. Check it out today!


Often with recovery from either drugs, alcohol, or even prescription medicines people feel hopeless in their "new skin".  It took me a long time to realize that dependence upon anything was a spiritual disconnect from my higher power.  This was hard for me to accept as I had already begun my spiritual path before the rooms of recovery found me.  This reading deals with learning how to "fly"  and work on a new way to take charge of your life.  Denise, a very talented woman in business, was like all of us.  She was  learning how to adopt to changes in her life by taking charge.  That meant everything was to change, and most of all, she was to be responsible for  the decisions that she would   make  while living in the working world.  

Many times I am confronted with individuals who are waiting for God to tell them what to do.   God does talk to us, but remember the "choices" are ours to decide.  This seems to be a paradox to me, but actually, it is how it plays out.  Changing your habits, changing the way you react to people, adopting new truths of behavior can be a challenge, but when it takes hold of you and you react upon great goals of wisdom, treat everyone with courtesy, be truthful to the best of your ability, do not judge others, but just take care of yourself, your life will change.  Denise is able to make decisions, but she first had to adopt new ways of arriving at her own truths.  What a celebration to see such a pretty soul evolve!

No comments:

Post a Comment