Thursday, May 9, 2013

Episode 26 - Spiritual Connections: Judy Talks with Glenn Kleier


In Episode 26 of the Spiritual Connections Podcast, Judy Interviews author, Glenn Kleier. Glenn is the author of two excellent spiritual thrillers, The Last Day and The Knowledge of Good and Evil.

I'd like to thank the sponsor for this episode, SquareSpace.com.

I have been an intuitive all my life. My clairsentience enables me to sense the physical makeup, health condition, personality and the character traits of a spirit entity while it is on the earth. During each Spiritual Connections Podcast, I give spiritual readings for one or more volunteers and discuss spirituality in the broadest sense with each guests to aid them in solving many of their own problems, while understanding the spiritual lessons they might be learning. These podcasts air weekly on The Sacred Solution blog and now on iTunes! To reach me for a scheduled reading or to ask questions that may be answered on the podcast, contact me at judithhlane@gmail.com, by phone at (512) 470-4527, on Facebook or Twitter.

SquareSpace.com is a next generation web publishing platform for creating beautiful custom websites and blogs with zero coding knowledge. With robust tools and a fully hosted environment, SquareSpace is the perfect publishing solution for everyone. Check it out today!


This is an unusual post as I normally give a reading rather than an interview.  Mr. Kleier has two books now published and both are great reads.   He took the time to talk with Mark and me.  What an absolute treat this  was for me.  Mr. Kleier, like most of us, had a formal religious educational experience, and like many of us, had many unanswered questions that could not be put to rest.  His background is Catholic as mine Protestant, but the two of us each had similar experiences in the field of religious training from the Church.  I certainly cannot speak from his perspective, but for me I entered into adulthood with more questions about my spirituality than the church could answer.  My journey began at an early age particularly with little messages that were given to me along the way.   It was not until much later that I put the puzzle together as intuitive messages from my "spiritual guides".  If you are suspicious of your own messages, you will enjoy his books.  His humor and  his ability to weave history within a modern story is fabulous, of course it was interesting to receive a small amount of history about the Catholic Church.   For a good read, I encourage you to look at The Last Day and The Knowledge of Good and Evil.   My prayer is that you enjoy the interview.  The three of us had a good time.  The message for you today is to learn to believe in your own instincts.  All of us will have different truths, but many are similar.  We are each on our own paths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment