Saturday, August 4, 2012

Episode 4 - Spiritual Connections Podcast- Maggie and Jackie Readings

In Episode 4 of the Spiritual Connections Podcast, Judy reads for Maggie and Jackie.

Our sponsor is virtualEshopping.com.

I have been an intuitive all my life. My clairsentience enables me to sense the physical makeup, health condition, personality and the character traits of a spirit entity while it is on the earth. During each Spiritual Connections Podcast, I give spiritual readings for one or more volunteers and discuss spirituality in the broadest sense with each guests to aid them in solving many of their own problems, while understanding the spiritual lessons they might be learning. These podcasts air weekly on "The Sacred Solution." To reach me for a scheduled reading or to ask questions that may be answered on the podcast, contact me at judithhlane@gmail.com, by phone at (512) 470-4527, on Facebook or Twitter.

Whether it is looking for a job or perhaps a relationship the message is still the same.  You will be attracting the same relationships until you take the major step of changing yourself in order to improve what it is you attract.  

I understood this spiritual law, but like all of us I thought that I was above having to work this law and learn about by living it and experiencing all that was needed to learn attraction.  For me, the rule was simple to understand and recognize in others, but it was difficult for me to practice this principle in my lifestyle.   I too, had to skin my knees with a bit of humility to realize that I first had to see my part in what I was attracting so that I could learn to turn it down. 

Alcohol, drugs whether prescription or voluntary certainly will slow down the process.  For me it took  sitting in the halls of recovery myself to learn about my own problems and educating myself to having better choices.  This was a slow practice.  The unwritten rule is that it takes at least about 12 months of recovery before we all recognize our fallacies.  This was true for me as well, and yes, like many of those who have gone before me in recovery will admit to the same.  It takes about 12 months minimum for a soul to recognize that there are needed changes to make in order to obtain a better lifestyle. 

Recognizing the flags of possible problems that  exist is a first step in learning about self.   Rather than jumping into the next job or relationship, it might be advisable to learn how to ask questions before the problem presents itself.   How many times have you, the reader, known that there could be a problem either with income or rules of the job that you did not address at the time needed because you were too focused on the prize which of course was either the relationship or the job.  Why not, because of the fear of rejection?  Didn't it turn out with bad results upon reflecting back on your behavior?   I was guilty just like many of you, the readers of this blog, have been.  All I could think of was getting the job or creating the relationship even though, I saw some obstacles that perhaps might be a problem.  I too, was too fearful to bring it up, and those problems because monumental for me as they never went away and only increased in size.  

This podcast if you choose to listen may help you too discover yourself.   I do not fix others.  I do point out certain flaws that might become obstacles when giving readings.   My hope is to share stories with you, the reader, so that these messages given can help you learn to discern problems before they become disastrous.   Enjoy this chat with Maggie, a great soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment