Friday, August 24, 2012

Episode 6 - Spiritual Connections: Reading for Vickie

In Episode 6 of the Spiritual Connections Podcast, Judy reads for Vickie.

USING A MEDIUM FOR LOCATION OF LOST SOULS OR FRIENDS

I'd like to thank the sponsor for this episode, SquareSpace.com.

I have been an intuitive all my life. My clairsentience enables me to sense the physical makeup, health condition, personality and the character traits of a spirit entity while it is on the earth. During each Spiritual Connections Podcast, I give spiritual readings for one or more volunteers and discuss spirituality in the broadest sense with each guests to aid them in solving many of their own problems, while understanding the spiritual lessons they might be learning. These pod casts air weekly on "The Sacred Solution." To reach me for a scheduled reading or to ask questions that may be answered on the podcast, contact me at judithhlane@gmail.com, by phone at (512) 470-4527, on Facebook or Twitter.

SquareSpace.com is a next generation web publishing platform for creating beautiful custom websites and blogs with zero coding knowledge. With robust tools and a fully hosted environment, Squarespace is the perfect publishing solution for everyone. Check it out today!


This has often been a difficult subject to discuss, and with a lot of meditation and soul searching I made my own conclusions. 

Several times I have been brought into dilemmas that have required me to help either to solve crimes or to locate certain souls.  Some psychics claim to go to the absolute resolution and claim to solve the problem.  I do not profess such talents at this time, but there is a reason for my claim here.  It is karmically up to the individual to do the homework themselves.  Yes, they can ask for help, and hopefully good clues are often given, but the homework belongs to the individual that is karmically connected to the project. 

This particular reading deals with a lost father.   Upon listening to the recording that we have posted it will become apparent that I do think he is still alive,  but as of today Vickie has not yet begun her search.  Sometimes, it takes time for all of this to manifest as there are reasons  unknown to us that perhaps must happen before the miracle occurs. 

In this case the homework is upon Vickie to do her part.  I can only give what is given to me, nothing more. 

Another example that came to me was an attempted murder that did not succeed.  The victim was horrified and quite fearful of accidentally running into this  person as she was living in the same city where the crime occurred.  Again, I could not locate the person, but was able to give the information that perhaps would help her find this sick individual.  Again, as of today, this work has not been done.   I do believe he will be caught,  I do believe that she will find him, but the story has got to play out as it was intended.  Where the success occurred with the victim is that we worked on her fears together so that she could accomplish inner peace.   Remember using one's mind to solve problems is one of the major ways that can bring a solution to the present.

In any event, these particular readings are difficult because a third party is involved, and not always am I the reader able to know it all.    In essence, I am not God.  But I am a child of God with a tiny weeny bit of that energy.  Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment