Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nature and the Changes to Come

As I have mentioned before one of the many changes is nature itself.  That is a Universal Law.  Nature knows how to balance itself and we are now into that time frame where changes are coming very rapidly.  Among them, the earth changes.

There will be a shift with the polar axis.  I have heard both 5 degrees and 7 degrees.  Somewhere between those two figures is the truth.  To this date when I first heard this some twenty six years ago more or less, nothing had yet happened.  As of today there has been recorded by our scientist a small shift to the pole.  Miniscule to the  5-7 degrees, but it has begun.  This will in turn be a complete flip in weather pattersr All kinds of areas that were dry will be wet and visa versa.  The drought  the state of Texas is now experiencing is part of  this shift.....the outcome here is not yet defined.

As I was told 26 plus years ago we are not to know the exact plan so do not think you have it all figured out, niether do I.  Our job here is to stay balanced and ride the wave to change.  This is going to be difficult as much of our own energy is derived from earth.  As the earth shakes and shifts we  will also feel  it by way of confusion.  I was told to watch the ants and other instects.  Remeber the tidal wave?  What did the animals tell us here ? Go to higher ground.  Become atuned with them, they will serve as warning signs.  But like you and me, they are not the untimate answer, you must keep your date with meditation and prayer and stay connected to the God of your understanding.

 Following is what was told to us about the earth shift......

WILL THE EARTH SHIFT BE INSTANTANIOUS, OR WILL IT BE A SLOW PROCESS?

The earth shift will only be approximately five degrees, putting this area of the country closer to the equator.  It will be warmer her.  (Atlanta) And if you take the glove and turn it approximately five degrees, you will get the position of the earth.  ( I could not figure this one out and gave up trying)  It will not be an instant, but over a period of two months.  It will be a gradual shift.  We will not feel it, but we will know it.  There will be many climatic changes as a result.  There will be some melting of the ice caps.  There will be changes in the water levels, and there will be many disturbances connected with this.  There will be a period of time of six months of rain, that this rain will be during the time when there will be much electrical activity:  thunder, lightening, and lots of water.  This too is a cleansing process.  This is the earth cleansing itself.  As far as mankind is concerned, there will be a need to have food stored for a six month period of time.  ( I always think of the Mormans when I read this particular bit of information).  The time for storing food is not now.  Later there will be other signs and other manifestations that happened before the rain.  But the rain has to do with the shifting of the earth.  At this time there will be certain locations where it will be unsafe to be.  Your Stone Mountain will be very safe during this period of time.  Areas which now lie on the coastline will not be safe.  They will be under water.......

WILL CALIFORNIA BE A PRELIMINARY SIGN THAT THE SHIFT HAS BEGUN? California's SINKING?

California will sink.  There is more activity yet to come with their volcanoes and I do say volcanoes.  There is more that one which will be active, but California will have earthquakes.  They will have sinking.  All of that area is unsafe at this time and continuing until after the earth change.  There will be no more California.  This too is nature cleansing itself.  The entire coastline will be under water.  Those who want to get out and those who are attuned to the vibration will leave.  So to live in California now is not particularly dangerous because there will be other signs between now and the time I speak of.  However, the time will come when all those who are to survive must leave that area of the country. 

Comments from me about this information given this morning.   Not mentioned was the Mississippi River.  That change is beginning to occur now.  It was not talked about during the time of these questions, but it too is going to open wide up according to information given to me.  The floods this spring I believe to be a warning sign of "things to come"  My vision here (remember it is my truth here) is that this will now become the great Continental Divide.  Am I correct? Can't answer that don't know, but it did come through and I am now passing it on.   As to California now, look at the fires, earths quakes, mountains crumbling with Highway One being one of many examples these are signs folks watch.

Now as to the fires that are occurring everywhere.  I will share this little story of mine about that.  I was young and a mother.  We were living in Philadelphia.  I felt totally cut off from the Texas world,  and like any young adult was a total baby about accepting this change.  I was too immature at this time to appreciate the gift in front of me, but enough said.  My husband suggested that I learn to read for pleasure.  (that was like holding my feet to the fire as I have never been able to sit still)  He brought me a book,  Jean Dixon's Gift of prophecy.   I think I ate the whole thing up body and soul over night because this subject awakened the passions that I had long hidden from view.  ESP was considered evil at that time.  I have even joked that I was probably burned at the stake in a past life for my talents.  You could not talk about this subject at all.  We have now "come a long way baby".   Okay, so the book referred to countless fires throughout the United States (as I recall)  Jean Dixon was troubled and then dropped the subject.  One morning she appeared on a talk show with host Tom Snyder.  Typical me I stayed on the phone the entire hour of broadcast rather than listening to what she had to say.  Why?  I wanted to know about the fire.  That riddle  solution came some 50 years later..  We are burning every where in the western part of the United States and this will probably continue for a while or until the shift begins.  Watch the fires.......      Until tomorrow........Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment