Thursday, September 8, 2011

Aquarian age beginnings of changes to come

Many people are almost panicked with all of the changes that are coming to us.   Patterns of weather, changes of earth climate, much destruction  with earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and tornadoes.  These apparently have increased with the introduction of the aquarian age and are getting much stronger.  All of these weather patterns are forcing us to look at the universal law of change which is non-negotiable as I would call it.  We are going to have to go through this like it or not.  The best solution is to understand that it has nothing to do with anger, but simply that it is time to learn a new lesson so to speak. 

Change is essential to understand if we are to survive as a culture or as a group.  It is time to recognize that life is always going to throw obsticles into our pathway in order to evolve spiritually.  The goal is to reach a state of peace within each of us that allows and understands that it has nothing to do with an angry God or the God of your understanding.  The earth simply needs to "rotate its crops" so to speak and rest  where the land has been worn out.  I am simplfying this explanation here and do not want to express to you that this is a simple task.  We must all be aware and prepared in order to understand just what is happening here.  There have been many such changes in past civilizations.   Therefore as inhabitants of earth we are somewhat forced  to accept this as part of nature balancing itself, like it or not. 

Your solution to understanding that changes are coming is this little assignment.  Learn to focus your mind.  This can be done with meditation.  I recommend that if new to this idea you should meditate as long as it feels comfortable.  For me, I could only handle 5 minutes at first.  Sometimes that is all I can still do, but I am getting better.  Meditate at the same time of day.  Begin with a prayer of protection.  I encircle white light around me with my favorite prayer  before I begin.   I am not the best to twist up in a yoga position of sitting, I attempt to do the next right thing here.  Sitting cross legged with my hands opened on my knees is just fine.  (the goal is not perfection here----find what is comfortable for you) 

Here are some of the by products of working on yourself through meditation, prayer and study.  You will change.  You will become a healthier person, both spiritually and physicially.  You will have more patience when dealing with disharmony.  This takes practice but trust me here it works.  And of course the big one here.....you will attract a better group of friends around you.  Work will be easier and jobs much better as you change your attraction.  I will write more about the law of attraction as I pound these keys on a daily basis.  Hopefully my writing will get better.  I too am learning to change and I too am forcing myself to use other vehicles in order to teach.  I will appreciate your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment