Friday, June 14, 2013

Your Choice: Chaos or Serenity




As a child I always thought that God was watching every move I made.   To the extent, that I thought that it was his anger returning to me to teach me a lesson.  Nothing could be farther from the truth.  I have created my own mess time after time, by using erroneous choices,  and it is not until much later in life do I understand this gift of choice from the God of my understanding is what life is all about.  Yes, we have a certain path that we have chosen to march down in order to evolve, but the choices that we make either will keep us bogged down or help us to find a smoother path.  It is clearly up to us. 

God is not man, but pure energy that is around us at all times.  This energy serves as protection and help always.  But always we have choice to use this energy or not.  Awareness grows the more we all learn that we are not in charge, but that our thoughts create this world of chaos, and the only solution is to learn how to work within the framework of God's laws of  love.  As we navigate through life we learn hopefully how to change.  These little chaotic lessons of confusion, argument, attracting the wrong people will continue to cycle around us until we wake up and take a better choice.  These are not punishments sent by God, but actually sent by us with our wrong thinking and wrong actions to solutions.  Change takes time here to learn this simple fact.  But hey, if you like chaos jump in and go for it this lifetime or more...Take your time. 

My truth here, we reincarnate with the same bunch of souls until the lessons are learned.  We even choose our parents as they too have been rolling through the centuries of this cycle of lives until we get it.  God doesn't particularly care how long it takes for us to learn whatever it is that we need to learn, so keep doing the same insanity if you happen to be happy with your life.   But understand there is a solution to this calamity if you will work on finding your answers in solving your own problems.

  When you do harm to others you are actually harming yourself.  Because the chaos returns always to the sender.  Much of this chaos is from faulty thinking on our parts.  Trouble first begins with the thought from within followed by the result or the reaction for us to see.    Here we are in the Aquarian Age and I have been saying all along the energy is hotter and faster.  Another spiritual law here which happens to be the law of cause and effect.  What we think about will eventually manifest in our lifestyle.  Don't attempt to judge others.  Given the same set of circumstances that you are busy judging you might not do as well as the soul you are criticizing.   It is not a case of I know more, it is simply I cannot solve any one's problems, but my own.   

2 comments:

  1. Heуa і am for the fіrѕt tіme here.
    I founԁ this board and I finԁ It rеally uѕeful & it helped
    me out much. I hope to give somеthіng bаck and aid others like you
    aided me.

    Feel freе to surf to my web ѕite - Herbs for high altitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. I do like growing vegetables and am interested in herbs as well. I will check you website

    ReplyDelete