Wednesday, June 19, 2013

You Have Choice



Because many of us were taught that the God of our understanding was in control, we all forgot the second half of the sentence which was we have choice.  Understand here that  when first entering life as an infant, it doesn't probably feel much like we have a choice because we have been thrust into a family of our choosing that may or may not take very good care of us.  For me, I think of the birth effect as a pretty frightening effect.   I can only imagine that upon waking up and realizing on a soul level that I have chosen to visit earth life is a pretty frightening experience.  We do have soul guides as I have been told.   I was often told that there is a period of time at birth that many souls choose not to remain.  We call this "crib birth"  a sudden death syndrome that no one really knows the cause.   I often muse that the birth is the most frightening experience of all while death can be a sudden experience of jubilation.  That is.....if we have done life to the best of our experience.  

The human condition is to experience life with "horse blinders" so that often or early in life we haven't a clue.  This was probably a first hand experience for all of us was the reality that we truly were not in control.   Upon observing infants, I often watch them gaze at an empty room with amusement as if they are being entertained.   That my friends is what I call their guides guiding this soul with their protection.  How often have we heard of children with their imaginary friends?   They are there.  Of course  many of us were told to believe that this really didn't exist, and so the outcome was a first at teaching children to turn the God Energy off as it really doesn't exist.  How confusing to us all....... I still remember visiting with my spiritual Guides as a young child, and felt totally at ease with the complete session.    I never told my parents.  By that time, I had already learned to keep these secrets to myself.    It was not until early adulthood was I able to put a name on this whole experience.  I was highly intuitive, and receiving beneficial messages of love and comfort. 

Now back to choice.....The Universe does not tell us what to do.  That would be like a type of karmic interference.  And believe you me, spiritual side is under the same set of guide lines as we are here on earth.  The difference is that they can send ideas upon which to act or not.  It is up to us to make the decision.  Haven't you seen two scientist on either side of the world with the same invention?  That is exactly what has happened.  Now, more than ever, we are being given messages and we all have the choice to either act or not act. 

Many times people want to know if this or that is a good idea.  My answer is usually the same.  If this is something you truly want to do then do it, but do not stand wishy washy about making up your mind.    Once you decide to act than do so with the idea of being successful.  Never doubt yourself continue on.....Let the Universe help you out.   Most people slow down their own success by not being able to believe that with God's positive energy all things are possible.   Too many times, they are stopped because others told them "it wouldn't work".  Did they receive the same message?   I think not. 

Examples of this can be found by studying the success of Henry Ford, Tesla, Edison, Col. Sanders, Wayne Dyer, John Bradshaw, and many, many, others.  Understand this.  If you believe you can, you can.  If you believe you can't, you can't.  What is your choice here?

No comments:

Post a Comment