Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Learning The "Trade" of Reading For Others

I am clairsentient.   I feel the emotion and just know it.  This is very subtle, and often it is hard to interpret, but I have been told that I am good at my craft.  All of us have some form of intuition.  Even the animal kingdom.  How do you think the birds know when it is time to fly south?  Pure intuition, but  we have been told as a people that we are not to use this God given gift.  This never made sense to me, and for this reason alone I am attempting today to get you started by developing your own intuitive talents.

For those of you who want to learn the art of reading for others as well as yourself I am going to attempt to submit some basic instructions that have been helpful to me.  I first began by reading the cards.  It was incidentally told to me by spirit to learn the cards.  I did not like them at first, as I had been educated by the church and also the general public that reading cards was a "no no".  Nothing could have been further from the truth.  But here is the first rule.  Do not listen to others and their opinion when you are learning this craft.   Go with your own gut feeling.  Always say a prayer to begin any lesson of this kind for God's protection and guidance.  This is paramount.  Whatever your medium is that you choose.  Always say the prayer.  Your spirit Guides will be there.  Develop a routine that you use to read for others your must always read in the same style.  For example, if you meditate before a reading then do so, or if it is prayer for guidance that remains the same.   In reading cards for others for example, I do not allow the client to handle the cards as if to shuffle them.  They only are allowed to hold them before I read for just a moment, and then after I have shuffled and presented the cards for selection, I allow the client to select a certain amount.  This habit never changes with me.  When reading for someone on the phone, or on Skype, I select the cards depending upon the vibration of that soul for guidance.  I have done this for many years, and believe me it works.  Just stay consistent.  My best talents in reading are in seeing the vibration around them, and interpreting what they are learning now.   I have done crime, but for me, this is an enormous amount of pain.   I even suffer with horror movies, and have just chosen never to watch that junk.  Crime does the same for me.  It makes me sick.  I will help when ask, but I must be ask.

Reading is finding the truth as it is given to you, and presenting what you are told to the client.  It is not about making "truckloads of bucks" .  Pick another profession if money is first in your thoughts.  It is also about staying within spiritual law such as truth, love, balance and doing the best that you can do.  Personally, I do not believe it is spirit's job to solve all problems.  For example crimes.  They will guide you to truth, but  it is up to those involved in the lesson to learn and find their way in solving many of these cases.  I also do not accuse others of criminal activities.  Why?  Because I never know 100%, and I too could be wrong.  How horrible to accuse a John Doe of murder during a reading, then have the client leave and become a vigilante committee all their own and murder the wrong person.  I would also have a karmic role in that mistake and I personally do not wish to have it.  Better answer to give is, "this person will be found or not, but they will suffer the karmic repay."
Always trust your instinct.  This is very difficult at first.  Go with the first thought always.  When learning this craft, I suggest that you keep a log along with the date so you can have a reference guide for the particular reading given. 

Last it just takes lots of meditation (clear of drugs), prayer, and old fashion practice.  Most people just given up too soon, and fail to learn the joy of this journey.  If you have questions concerning your personal journey, you can submit a question on this post, and I will respond.  Best of luck......

No comments:

Post a Comment