Sunday, September 20, 2015

Where Are YOU Going ?



All of these post that I have written have been designed to help the reader understand how to make his or her own choices.  Some of my post might be weaker than others, but let me assure you that they have all been channeled  by the guides.  Learning to trust in automatic writing has been difficult at best for me as I recognize that I am not known by my writing skills.  That being said, I am proud of my work and I now encourage all of you to read all of these post.  They eventually will "sink" into your brain as you being to learn about your part in this lifetime that the God of your understanding has given to you. 

Your choices have created your own path, but now with the change in climate, beginning changes in the axis shift, and overall change in the collective consciousness with  information forthcoming to us all, my suggestion for you is to be prepared the best way possible. And learn to become aware of your surroundings, listening to nature.  So take those earphone out and listen and learn.

I was told that the axis shift would complete at about 7 degrees.  If you think about this, it is a major change.   I think this change being similar to Atlantis. We are looking at the possibility of continents going under as well, not to mention that greater land masses such as islands will disappear into the ocean. 

When this change occurs, I do not know.   I was told that none of us are to know.  But all of us have the ability to prepare, and I am not talking about camping equipment.  I am talking about spiritual awareness within ourselves as well as others.

  In preparing for these coming events, I would suggest some readings about the lost continent of Atlantis.  Ruth Montgomery's book, the World Before gives much information about the sinking of Atlantis.     Another read would also come from some of Socrates and Plato.

No comments:

Post a Comment