Monday, September 14, 2015

Learning to Find the Answer




Often times when reading for people, I am ask the question, " When will I know or how would I know what to do?'

One answer to this question of course might be to find a counselor, meditate, sit quietly, and think about what kind of mess you have created and the answer will come to you. 

Many souls are looking for some kind of inner guide or workbook that will help in their that will help with their own metaphysical journey through life. 

I was part of a select group of people that worked on such a "road map" in the 1980's.  I had no idea as to how this would alter my own life and began a journey of discovery that has aided me on my own spiritual path for all of these years.  In m work, parenting my children, guiding those that have come to me for spiritual help, these rules have helped me not only give advice, but as I have shared them with others they have enabled to not be totally dependent upon others for help.  These rules or laws, although easy to understand, enable each of us to find our own way and yet allow us a comfort that when put into practice follows the course of doing the next right thing. 

I do not in any way propose that one must follow a certain path.  My belief system enables me to encourage people to think for themselves, as they should, on their own religious views or truths.  However, I will confess that all of these rules or laws are found in all of the major religions practiced today. 

My suggestion here is to open your heart and try these principles out.  Meditate upon what they suggest and put them into practice if you are happy with the results.  Be patient with these simple truths and allow them to expand in their meaning.  Watch to see how these rules inter relate to each other and connect in many ways to help you solve problems.  For example, telling white lies often got me slapped with other problems.  It would have been simpler to get though the pain on the first round rather than creating more mess.  Karma's law of truth hold you to your word. 

Having this knowledge does not mean that your life will become rosier, but solutions and the method in which you arrive at solving difficult situations will become easier.  In your heart, you will know. 

Many of the following articles  that I have already posted are dealing with many of these karmic laws.  Although, at times they may seem that I have been redundant, take my suggestion and reading them all.  You will learn that repeating often works miracles that help with your change in attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment