Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Episode 24 - Spiritual Connections: Judy Reads for Tiffany and Terri

In Episode 24 of the Spiritual Connections Podcast, Judy reads for Tiffany and Terri.

I'd like to thank the sponsor for this episode, SquareSpace.com.

I have been an intuitive all my life. My clairsentience enables me to sense the physical makeup, health condition, personality and the character traits of a spirit entity while it is on the earth. During each Spiritual Connections Podcast, I give spiritual readings for one or more volunteers and discuss spirituality in the broadest sense with each guests to aid them in solving many of their own problems, while understanding the spiritual lessons they might be learning. These podcasts air weekly on The Sacred Solution blog and now on iTunes! To reach me for a scheduled reading or to ask questions that may be answered on the podcast, contact me at judithhlane@gmail.com, by phone at (512) 470-4527, on Facebook or Twitter.

SquareSpace.com is a next generation web publishing platform for creating beautiful custom websites and blogs with zero coding knowledge. With robust tools and a fully hosted environment, Squarespace is the perfect publishing solution for everyone. Check it out today!

This was a Mother/Daughter  team that volunteered for a reading.  This nice duo was a joy for me to read and was full of lots of surprises.  For one, I rarely if ever predicted death until this particular reading landed on my doorstep.  There it was!   A cross over was landing on my door step and what do I do with this?   Well,  I had to tell the truth I had to do what I said I would never do.  But because I read by telling the truth, I   only had the choice to proceed and tell what I had seen.   Never say you are not going to do something or say something.....I had to eat crow here......

Also, when looking for a reader, it is not always wise to go with a family member.   My take is that often subjects are difficult to talk about.  This did not occur, but certainly this Mother/ Daughter duo did make me wonder...  I asked them both as the reading ended to let me know if a death eventually occurred.   I will certainly tell you the readers if this occurs.  Again, enjoy and listen to some of the resistance that occurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment