Thursday, November 8, 2012

Episode 21 - Spiritual Connections: Judy Reads For Jeana and Leone

In Episode 21 of the Spiritual Connections Podcast, Judy reads for Gina and Leone.

I'd like to thank the sponsor for this episode, SquareSpace.com.

I have been an intuitive all my life. My clairsentience enables me to sense the physical makeup, health condition, personality and the character traits of a spirit entity while it is on the earth. During each Spiritual Connections Podcast, I give spiritual readings for one or more volunteers and discuss spirituality in the broadest sense with each guests to aid them in solving many of their own problems, while understanding the spiritual lessons they might be learning. These podcasts air weekly on The Sacred Solution blog and now on iTunes! To reach me for a scheduled reading or to ask questions that may be answered on the podcast, contact me at judithhlane@gmail.com, by phone at (512) 470-4527, on Facebook or Twitter.

SquareSpace.com is a next generation web publishing platform for creating beautiful custom websites and blogs with zero coding knowledge. With robust tools and a fully hosted environment, Squarespace is the perfect publishing solution for everyone. Check it out today!

Making decisions for changes that are needed is sometimes very difficult.  Especially when many of us at times deal with changes that "empty the nest" and  point us into a direction that creates a new beginning. 

Like all of you that have experienced this type of change in the family, it was just as difficult for me.  I was not prepared to empty the house all at once.  My reward was a bit of depression.  That being said this change ended up as a "new beginning" for me that was wonderful.   This type of change forced me to look at who I was, what I wanted to do, and where did I want to go.  Gina had such an experience.  

Life is always going to throw curves at us so for many of you that recognize part of this reading with Gina be courageous and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment