Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Accepting New Ideas and Information from Outer Space

I have always thought  "outside the box".   This was due in part to my gifts that came at an early age.  I did not recognize until many years later, but I had been given many metaphysical gifts, but never knew what they were.  I describe it as just knowing.  I did not know why I knew things were possible, but I just did.  One such belief of mine was that their had to be life in all different planets either known or unknown to me if in fact that there was such a thing as God.   I was always regarded  as "different", and many times it was not comfortable wearing that social tag, but I learned in my adulthood that it really didn't matter what others thought of me,  it did matter that I be allowed to believe what I did.  Right or wrong it was my way of thinking and learning, and moving forward in life.

I read for purpose or information.  I do not like violent movies or books and will avoid them at all cost.  I knew as a child it messed with my thinking and was not a healthy way for me to live.  Nightmares are not fun for me.   But if you like that sort of thing, be my guest, I do not wish to pass judgment.

One of my favorite pastimes is to occasionally watch the science channel.  Occasionally, some subjects peak my interest.  This particular night it was on "string theory".  I sat up in bed woke my husband up and revealed that I had seen that configuration while meditating.  I did not have a name for those little squiggles, but after that night I knew it was pure energy.   I also understood that time and planets could possible be on some type of grid system where travel can go and come in completely different ways than how we think.  Some travel could take seconds to get to other systems.  Could this be possible?  I think so.

 Not all of us in the metaphysical world see or believe the same way.  We all have differing talents and use these talents in order to help others.  As I have mentioned before, I  help those with addictive disorders.   Sometimes a pleasant experience and sometimes not.  I have learned to not judge, but to just do the best I can, and accept what beliefs I care to hold , and let go of the thoughts that do not ring true to me.  

The messages from the extra terrestrials always empowers me to think outside the box.  The following is a continuation of one of their conversations that have always intrigued me.  I understand that they are in another dimension, as well as another vibration.  Therefore, they could be among us, but we would not be able to witness their presence.  Only when vibrations are aligned together, are we able to communicate.  Twenty five years ago I was privileged to be among them at this session.  They have joined me on several occasions, but only with short messages.  Sometimes it takes a while for me to process what it was all about.   So, what I am saying here is just read what has been told to me and judge for yourself.  Time will tell the truth.  Truth is immutable it does not change.   I continue with what was told the group. 

SO,EVERYBODY IS CAPABLE OF CHANNELING?

"That is correct.  In the process of learning, you will learn how to do this.  You will learn to meditate and to raise your vibrations to a much higher level than you have ever imagined.   As you do this, many areas that seem miraculous will open to you.  So, yes, everyone, whether they realize it or not, already channels to some degree or acts upon messages that they are getting from another place,  which is the same thing as channelling.  As far as being able to entertain an entity and totally leave your body, yes you are capable of doing that too, through training, and the training is being offered to you.  The sharpening of these skills is essential for the Earth changes that are just ahead.  One must know how to control one's mind.  One must know how to work with energy.  If you would like to call that working with things that do not fit into the natural law but into the supernatural law, then fine.  It is a matter of energy, and it is essential that you learn these things in order to prepare for the times to come." 

WHAT CAN  WE DO THAT WE COULD KNOW OF YOUR PRESENCE?

"It is your job to look.  It will be in your life.  Something very different will be happening, and you will see and recognize this as energy."

FOR EVERYBODY?  JUST FOR ME?

"Specifically for you.  Others have already received confirmations that we are with them, and we are there part of the time.  We have also been with you.  If you will think, there have been events already that you cannot explain, except through coincidence, and there are no coincidences.  We have already been with you.  But we will continue to show you things that are a little out of the ordinary.  So look and listen.  Oftentimes, when we are around, things move on their own accord.  Things that are out of the ordinary happen."   ( while walking my dog she was drawn into a dog fight....I stopped it with just saying No!,  while wrapping Christmas presents, the scissors lifted up on their own, my daughter also witnessed this, and the lights were continuing to flicker all of the time.)

SO THAT IS WHY THE LIGHTS FLICKER IN MY HOUSE?

" That is correct."

AND MY WATER HAS GONE OFF IN THE YARD!

'That is correct.  You ladies have had some confirmation already.  I see you noticed."

WHY DO YOU APPEAR TO US LOOKING STRANGE IF YOU CAN MANIFEST ANY LOOK THAT YOU DESIRE?

We must appear different.  If we do not appear different, then we look the same as you.  And if we do that, then no one will believe us.  So the appearance is only a mask.  It is essential because you people do not listen to "ordinary".  In order to point out that we are different, then we must appear in different form.  If this channel, for instance, were to say that she was from another star, would you believe her?  If on the other hand, there was a four foot creature who shimmered and shined and had one eye in the middle of his forehead and said he was from another planet, then you would believe that.  It is easier to believe.  However, it is wise to ask questions and to get it clear in your mind that we can take any form and it doesn't necessarily have to be different from the way you look.  It suits our needs at the moment. "

THEN YOU DON'T NEED A SPACESHIP EITHER AS YOU CAN TRAVEL BY THOUGHT, AM I CORRECT?

"That is correct, except there are reasons for spaceships.  There is much equipments that is being moved at this time.  While it is possible to teleport the equipment also, why bother to do that when there is an easier way?  There are reasons for the ships other than transporting our bodies.  The reasons being, there is much equipment being moved to the Earth."

HOW MANY SPACESHIPS ARE THERE?

"Many, many.  There are thousands, there are literally thousands.  The reason they are cited only some times is because they can become invisible by your terms.  There are thousands and they are gathering here to seek information, to find out exactly what has been going on, and how negative this area is, and what help is going to be needed later.  There are information gathering expeditions.  There are some who have already begun their work, and then there are others who are coming in and waiting.  There will be even more as times grows closer.  There will be more sightings because we will let our presence be known to those who need to know. "  .....to be continued.  Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment