Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Episode 12 - Spiritual Connections: Judy Reads for Aldo and Arien

In Episode 12 of the Spiritual Connections Podcast, Judy reads for Aldo and Arien.

Guarding Your Energy and Dealing With Business Relationships

I'd like to thank the sponsor for this episode, SquareSpace.com.

I have been an intuitive all my life. My clairsentience enables me to sense the physical makeup, health condition, personality and the character traits of a spirit entity while it is on the earth. During each Spiritual Connections Podcast, I give spiritual readings for one or more volunteers and discuss spirituality in the broadest sense with each guests to aid them in solving many of their own problems, while understanding the spiritual lessons they might be learning. These pod casts air weekly on "The Sacred Solution." To reach me for a scheduled reading or to ask questions that may be answered on the podcast, contact me at judithhlane@gmail.com, by phone at (512) 470-4527, on Facebook or Twitter.

SquareSpace.com is a next generation web publishing platform for creating beautiful custom websites and blogs with zero coding knowledge. With robust tools and a fully hosted environment, Squarespace is the perfect publishing solution for everyone. Check it out today! 

The sound quality has a poor start, but  be patient with this reading,  it will eventually take off and the voice quality will improve.   Mark and I are learning this endeavor of the pod cast.    The challenge for me is to do the  best I can do while trying to record with a cast of characters.   This has been difficult to put it mildly.

Mark and I were engaged in the energy that is needed to give reading.  Many people do not realize that this take an unusual amount of energy to give a reading.   Particularly. when there is an amount of  sadness and involves that I go deeper into meditation to find the possible answer.    Any time you are working with an individual, you are using energy that is yours.   Often,  I have bleeped into  conversation on the tubes were monks have referred to " guarding their energy".   I understood too well what they were talking about. 

While we were waiting for Aldo to call, we engaged in this little conversation.  Enjoy and wait for Aldo.  A great reading here on business and the relationships that pop into our lives for spiritual journeys.    After Aldo, listen for the reading with Arien to follow



No comments:

Post a Comment