Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Episode 11 - Spiritual Connections: Readings for Mark and Michelle

In Episode 11 of the Spiritual Connections Podcast, Judy reads for Mark and Michelle.

Working With Others In Understanding Attraction

I'd like to thank the sponsor for this episode, SquareSpace.com.

I have been an intuitive all my life. My clairsentience enables me to sense the physical makeup, health condition, personality and the character traits of a spirit entity while it is on the earth. During each Spiritual Connections Podcast, I give spiritual readings for one or more volunteers and discuss spirituality in the broadest sense with each guests to aid them in solving many of their own problems, while understanding the spiritual lessons they might be learning. These podcasts air weekly on "The Sacred Solution." To reach me for a scheduled reading or to ask questions that may be answered on the podcast, contact me at judithhlane@gmail.com, by phone at (512) 470-4527, on Facebook or Twitter.

SquareSpace.com is a next generation web publishing platform for creating beautiful custom websites and blogs with zero coding knowledge. With robust tools and a fully hosted environment, Squarespace is the perfect publishing solution for everyone. Check it out today!


Everyone has their own program when it comes to giving readings.   For me,  it was suggested to learn how to use Tarot cards.   With great doubt, I at least gave this suggestion a chance, and began my journey.  Meditation is the key to the whole process of using one's intuition.  Without meditation you will never learn to fully use the complete mind.  To tune into the Universe for answers can happen  through prayer and meditation,  not your will power.   Understanding the purpose of the cards took time.    Working with cards for reading  depend upon the vibration of the soul receiving the reading, and the ability of the reader's  use of mind to combine knowledge and vibration in order to give a good  message.   A simple but complicated technique to explain and understand.   Forgive me, if this doesn't make sense.

The law of attraction is a spiritual law.  We are all like walking magnets that draw different energies to us and these energies create for us situations in living that teach  us what we need to learn.  Sounds complicated, but just what do you think the aura is about?    Your energy connection to the God source that maintains your life force and allows you to attract what you need  forever continues to draw to you what you need to learn.   Your thinking either restricts this life force or enhances it. 

In any argument it is difficult to find the lesson unless we all go within and do our homework.   I use the list of my defects of  character to understand that they were spiritual gifts that I had chosen to work on and either learn how to change these defects or allow them to be.  My choice is to observe what I attracted, and what I need to know so that I can find the proper solution in creating a better way of problem solving.   Even fear can draw bad news to us as it acts as a catalyst to draw the mess to you if you are feeding the fear all the time.  Why?  To learn how to alter your mind and keep out the crazy!

This pod cast works on these issues created by their own mess.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment