Sunday, June 3, 2012

Everything Changes, lifestyle, mind, attitudes

Hints that life would change first arrived to me via the church.  No one would explain Revelations to me or either discuss it.  I began to understand that no one really understood the subject, and the mystery continued.

 As a young adult I  would read other versions of what might be called predictions.  Jean Dixon's book,   The Gift of Prophecy, began my journey.  I was always seeking more information and explanations on these predictions  for the earth.    Most or the predictions pointed to change which meant  a form of  total collapse, total change, and a new beginning so man could live in peace and accept the differences of others.   I do not believe that the earth will end, but I do agree that this civilization which exist now will totally collapse bringing forth a new way to live and get along.

This research was hard for me to digest.  It was overwhelming to say the least, and all I could think of was to grow a garden.   Unfortunately I was not patient enough to learn how to garden in order to survive this great calamity, and to put it mildly, I was not really getting the "big picture" of it all.  So, I continued to research for the truth of it all, and the reality of the mess that we were creating here on earth.   I read books, had nightmares, drank a lot of wine and worried myself sick.

It was not until I met the many kindred spirits that went to channelling class  the lights began to ignite and with my increased education of the spiritual laws I learned to look for clues of changes in nature, both human and physical to see if what we were told was true.  Time has been the only inconsistency that I have noticed with the channelled information.   One presidential race was incorrect, but for all of three hundred pages of predictions, I find it  mind blowing to say the least how accurate these pages were.   And yes, I have still had several visitations from afar, so, I still hold to the truth that other systems still exist and will help when this earth disaster comes our way.  This following session deals with the early sessions about the changes coming to earth.  Watching people fight, bank failures occurring, countries going bankrupt, and the  churches here are showing signs of unraveling.  I have no doubt that these changes will be forthcoming soon as these are some of the symptoms.  We were never told "when", but we were told that Nostradamus should be read. 

Why do I post?   I post to help you learn with time the spiritual laws.  The law of truth,  balance, polarity, as above so below,  God of your understanding which is love, so that you might be able to navigate through your life on a daily basis with some form of sanity of it all.  Change is another Universal Law that is coming our way.  Life here is going to change get working and love this journey. 

The following concerns a passage concerning the food supply and the danger that we have created with chemical additives.

DOES ACID RAIN CREATE BIRTH DEFECTS?

"Acid rain is indeed present, as are many other things.  It happened.  We are surrounded by poisons.  They are in our food chain; they're everywhere.  To focus only acid rain is no good.  It is only one of many things  which, when together, are causing many problems.  Your thoughts have to do with birth defects with the babies are right.  But it is not only the acid rain, but the acid rain in combination with many other things.  The food on this earth is not pure.  It is contaminated in many, many ways.  So is the water.  It is only when these things are corrected that people will become healthier.  This correction is coming with the earth changes which  are on the way because nature must balance itself, and right now nature is very out of balance, this having to do with the acid rain and other things.  We have contaminated the earth.  But nature always balances itself."

WHAT ABOUT THE CONTAMINATED FOOD?  EXPLAIN  WHAT WE HAVE DONE WRONG?

"  Pollution:  the food is sprayed, gassed, waxed, dyed.  The ground it grows in is contaminated.  The seeds are even treated with chemicals before they become plants.  So in every aspect of the growth process which eventually turns into the food there is contamination.  In looking at the fish, the waters are polluted.  Looking at the bee, and the chicken, the lamb, and any other meat or poultry that you eat.  The feed has been treated with drugs, the water is polluted, the animal drinks, and many animals are given antibiotic shots as well as other kinds of shots which contaminate the meat.   So we see all around us contamination and poison.  All of these things are poison to our system.  There is very little pure food any place.  Even people who grow their own gardens and take pride in organically growing them will sometimes end up spraying them with poison so there is no place much to obtain food which is not contaminated in some way.  These things in addition to the acid rain.  So you're right.  There is a  problem of the acid rain, but it is only one part of the problem.  The problem is much larger and it does have to do with lowered I.Q. in general.  This Universe will either correct those things which are going wrong which it has caused to go wrong, or it will digress to another state of being."

 I wish to add that if considering the spiritual law As Above So Below.  We have also polluted our minds.  What have we been polluting our thinking with tales of horror, monster movies, and any kind of literature that promotes hate and destruction. 

I still maintain in the freedom of press and the right to publish.  However, remember that we are karmically responsible for our thoughts and our own actions.  Just because it is a movie or a book for entertainment understand here that the author is karmically held responsible for these truths.  This also applies to me, and believe you me I have always prayed that I be guided to be in the light of positive energy.  I make mistakes as well as any of you, the reader.  But I do not choose to read or see night mare stuff for the pure sake of entertainment.  I do not wish to cloud my mind or my children's minds with this garbage.  It serves the wrong purpose here.  You be the judge.  Is this not pollution?  I would love a comment on this subject.  

Yes, the earth  is in for a good cleansing.  Yes, many deaths may occur as a result.  Your job is to stay balanced,  help others, and work on cleaning up only what you have created that might need repair.  Remember, you cannot change others, you can only change yourself.  Take action.  TO  BE CONTINUED ON COMING EVENTS.    

No comments:

Post a Comment