Sunday, June 24, 2012

Episode 2 - Spiritual Connections with Judy Lane - Readings for Anthony and Donna

In Episode 2 of the Spiritual Connections Podcast, Judy reads for Anthony and Donna.

Our sponsor is Mediation First.

I have been an intuitive all my life. My clairsentience enables me to sense the physical makeup, health condition, personality and the character traits of a spirit entity while it is on the earth. During each Spiritual Connections Podcast, I give spiritual readings for one or more volunteers and discuss spirituality in the broadest sense with each guests to aid them in solving many of their own problems, while understanding the spiritual lessons they might be learning. These podcasts air weekly on "The Sacred Solution." To reach me for a scheduled reading or to ask questions that may be answered on the podcast, contact me at judithhlane@gmail.com, by phone at (512) 470-4527, on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment