Thursday, April 19, 2012

Channelling from ET"s on the Law of Truth

This is probably the hardest  Universal Law to practice, at least for me.  When I became aware that it was important to tell  the truth, it was extremely apparent how many times I lied and either excused it by coming up with a legitimate reason for lying.  

Taking off the veil of denial and examining self,  brought this lesson front and center for me as to how many times I did not tell the truth.  It was covered in "white lies", half-truths, omission, and excuses that the truth would hurt that particular soul if they knew what I knew.   It never dawned upon me to simply say, I am not going to tell you.   In recovery, this was a monumental boundary of learning for me to acquire, and it was difficult for me to learn to practice.   In short it was learning how to give myself permission not to tell rather than tell it all. 

Truths are not necessarily correct.  Many religions are founded upon erroneous wisdom, and may not necessarily be correct.  For me, I am not going to point them out, because I am not sure that I am completely positive that I too am correct.   However, I will state that I have completely changed my belief in the God of my understanding,  and my perception of who I choose to call God has completely changed. 

One example I will share is that we are all saved.  This is my truth here.  You, the reader can make your own decision.   Life is a series of lessons to be learned, we are given choices.  When the lesson has been learned, then the opportunity for different lessons arrives.  We learn until we get it, and "getting it", will continue until it is time to move on to another system until we re-unite with the God force.  Understand here, this is my truth and may not necessarily be  yours.  Time will tell, won't it?

These souls talked about the Universal Law of Truth, and the following passages deal with that subject.  Enjoy.

COULD YOU TELL US ABOUT  WHAT IS TRUTH?

"The Law of Truth is a law that you need to be familiar with and you need to understand it to help you live.  And if a thing be true, it will stand on its own energy.  And Truth is immutable.  It doesn't go away, and it doesn't change and it doesn't bend.  It is simply true.  Do you understand that? There are no allowances for Truth.  There are no exceptions.  If a thing be true, it is simply true, and it lives on its own energy.  You have a saying, I believe, that "the truth shall find you out," or something like that and...."

MAKE YOU FREE?

"Not necessarily, find you out.  "make you free" is another one of your sayings, but that is not always the truth.  "Find you out" because truth lives on its own energy and its own vibration. "

IN ORDER TO FIND THAT OUT, BECAUSE THAT'S VERY BIG, DO YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE YOUR OWN TRUTH THROUGH YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL WAY.  i MEAN, YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO FIND TRUTH BY LIVING YOUR LIFE.?

"That is correct.  That is what you are looking for in the Earth experience, truth.  It is a precious commodity.  It is, though, the way you perceive things tht has to do with what is the truth.  If a thing be true for you, it stands, it survives, while all else, that is illusion, fades away.  Truth is as you know it.  Do you understand that?" 

WHY DO WE ON EARTH HAVE TROUBLE RECOGNIZING THE TRUTH?  WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT?  VERY FEW SEEM TO UNDERSTAND TRUTH, AM I CORRECT?

"That is correct.  One, it is usually too simple.  People of your planet want something complicated and something they can say, "oh, look how smart I am.  I learned this and this is hard to learn" or , "This is complicated."  The Truth is usually very simple.  It is usually so simple, you cannot see it.  Therefore, you don't put much stock into truth.  Another thing on your level:  you are groveling around here looking for the truth, but there are very few people who are willing to accept it once they find it.  It is difficult to hold onto that when everything else is muddled down with lies and misdirection and complication.  You people have learned that you must live in a complicated world which is what the Earth shift and the cleansing is all about.  We are going to put you back to very simple basics which is going to help your soul to grow.  You will then be able to see the truth.  You will not have all this garbage to deal with every day.  Do you understand that?  This is a very favorite topic of ours because you people do not understand it.  It is too simple for you to understand.  You think that if it is so simple, it must not be worth anything.  Your attitudes having to do with this must change.  The truth is simple, but truth is also very powerful.  It stands when all else crumbles."

No comments:

Post a Comment