Saturday, October 25, 2014

Acting on Truth/ Very Difficult

Often, we fight the very idea that we need to do  which is to tell the truth.   In recovery, it was told to all of us that if something made us angry, it was probably the truth.  That was certainly true for me, because early in sobriety, I did not want to look at my part in the mess that was created by me.  Here was an example of my early experience of being honest with myself.......

Early in adulthood, I became interested in the metaphysical world.  Like all new students, I wanted to know everything at once.  This is a mistake on every level as we are not ready to know all that is to be given.  We must earn our place in this craft while walking a very careful path.  Too much information too soon can be dangerous.   Such was true of myself as well.  This did not stop me from attempting to know and I learned a very painful lesson from pushing ahead of my time.

Learning about the metaphysical world takes time, patience, and courage.  To speed up the process is doing a disservice to yourself.  My suggestion here is to take your time.  Learn meditation, put down substance abuse, and find some kind of support group where you are able to find logical support without judgment.  When it is time for you to "know more", then the Universe will  certainly let you know.  Until then, do your homework.  Learn as much as you can with an open mind and observe how all of this written wisdom plays out.   Or as I was told, "Sit in the dark until you see the light, and then you can go forth into the light.

Yes, the ebola virus was one of the predicted plagues.  It is not the only one to arrive there will be more.  Your part in this journey is to learn how to protect yourself and do the best you can do.  Living  within the Aquarian energy is based upon the lesson of truth.  White lies are not permitted here.  Simply state the truth or state I will not tell you.  Quit playing with energy that you no longer understand.  This can be troublesome.  But with proper training it is a gift as all of us are supposed to evolve and become more psychic.  I encourage that you proceed with caution. 

 The God of your understanding is within you to create what you want.  You have that ability to change anything that you wish.  One truth here,  you must watch what  you do to others, you must be careful with you own thoughts, and you must clean up your side of the street from the past mess that was created by you own bad deeds.   I am always here to help with questions if needed.  Just make a comment on the blog and an answer will be given.  Remember, you question might help someone else........

No comments:

Post a Comment