Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stopping the War Within

Many years ago I had the opportunity to hear the Dali Lama.  Off I went to that lecture with pen and paper.  Now I thought the opportunity for clarity and purpose would be given.  This was going to be a magical time for me for at last I was going to be told the "secrets"s to the mystery of life itself.

The speech was good, and then the questions arrived, "How could we stop the war?"   Very simply he replied, "Stop the war from within".   I was  disappointed, the answer was too simple, too quick, and I left dejected.  Somewhere in my little brain that night, however, I knew he was correct, but surely there must or should be more.

 Here I sit at the keyboard today, and I now consider that to be the best advise for all of us to adopt.   Stopping the war from within takes patience, time, practice, and understanding that changing one's behavior is not a simple and easy task.  It is however a necessary one if we are going to help ourselves evolve.  We all must change.  Change our thinking, change our behavior, change our beliefs or truths, and in our daily lives set an example by attraction not promotion on how to live.  Nothing  is more important,  than that.  In essence,  it is basically doing or living by God's laws.   It doesn't matter what you do for a living, or where you live and with whom, it matters that you have the ability of acceptance and live in a peaceful  manner that does no harm to you or anyone else.   As a result  this will create a better attraction for those that need to learn this lesson may  then pattern their changes by what they have learned from watching you change your life.

We were told frequently that meditation was the main key to changing one's behavior.  It sometimes was rather more like sitting in a class room than in a channelling session.  Over and over again, the same advice.  However these many years later, I am hounding the same message to you the reader.  In my own 12 step work I continually hear, "I'm still looking for the spiritual awakening."  Wouldn't you know I rather lost it in my own personal share, by stating that it is no wonder, you do not meditate!   People who are working on changing their lives always think that the power is somewhere else.......I suffered and still have residual of the same disorder.  This is why I recognize the need.  Learning how to sit quietly, close the "head trash" and just be is very difficult to do.  Too many times, we give up before the miracle. 

The following questions focused upon meditation, feeling vibrations, and please what on earth did it mean! 
Again, we were spiritually admonished.   Looking back, I am amused and overwhelmed that these souls even took the time to work with this rowdy group.  We were like a bunch of squirmy school kids waiting for recess.  We had become the "hurry up and give us the good stuff gang".   For me I have now learned that age teaches us and wisdom can often come with time.  So be patient here, but learn to meditate.

I FEEL DIFFERENT TYPES OF VIBRATIONS WHEN MEDITATING.  SOMETIMES THIS FEELS PLEASANT, AND OTHER TIMES THE FEELING IS STRANGE.  MY QUESTION IS, WHAT  DO THESE VIBRATIONS TEACH ME?

"  Don't do anything with these feelings at this time.  You are doing exactly what you need to do at this time.  Just know that things are changing.  This is the trouble with this Earth.  You people need logical explanations for everything.   These messages or feelings are not centered in logic.  They are centered in faith.  It is centered in things that just are.  They do not necessarily have  to be dealt with.  If you have this experience, don't even think, what do I do with it.  If you have to do something with it, then that will come to you later, or there will be some way of the Universe telling you what to do with it.  (vibrations or messages) Not you demanding that the Universe tell you what to do.  Accept.  Be accepting of feelings, and let it be.  Why does everything have to have some practical value in your life today?"

IT IS CONFUSING WHEN MEDITATING.

"That is why you people are wired up incorrectly.  Everything has to have a purpose today.  That is why we're going to tilt the axis.  Let you people go swim here."   * In past sessions we were told that there would be a period of six months more or less of rain.  This suggested to me that some areas would stay underwater."

WHY ARE YOU SOUNDING ANGRY?

" Oh, I am not angry.  There are people who understand better.  And I understand who to communicate this way to.  This little lady in the corner has been trying to find an easier way since the day one."  * (Wouldn't you know he was referring to me.)

"We are here to straighten out your minds about things that might be confusing you.  We are here to express the need for you to learn the Universal Laws.  Learn them quickly, and learn them well.  It is very important that man learn to live in harmony with nature at all times. "  *(The energy shifted and the whole room was aware that another entity was taking over the conversation) 

*Next week's post will begin a series on some of the Universal Truths that were taught to this group.  I have already mentioned the law of truth which pretty much says it all.   I have also included Karma, and Dharma.  It might be helpful to research some of these subjects and ponder them.  If any questions emerge remember that I can be found soon on , "The Spiritual Connection", a podcast, as well as my telephone number 281-310-0848,  or certainly post a question on this blog and I too will respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment